2018 Coatings for Africa 2018
Exhibition time: May 29-31, 2018
Venue: South Africa Johannesburg
China delegation: Beijing Chengyuan International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
"Coatings for Africa 2018" will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa, from May 29th to 31st, 2018. In the early days, the show was jointly organized by the Oil Painting and Paint Chemists Association (OCCA) and the South African Paint Manufacturers Association (SAPMA) at the South African International Coatings Exhibition, and was organized by DMG events Ltd, a well-known British media and exhibition company. This exhibition was formerly known as SURFEX SA. It was first held in 1990. With the development of the South African paint industry and the continuous renewal of market demand, the exhibition was renamed as South Africa Coatings Exhibition in 2010 and quickly became the industry's leader. Accredited. In the last session, more than 30 experts spoke at the forum during the same period. Over 1400 exhibitors from 35 countries participated in the exhibition. Almost all the exhibitors were very satisfied with the results of the exhibition and said that they will continue to exhibit at the next session.
The economic growth in South Africa has led to a rapid increase in personal disposable income, and local consumers are increasingly demanding homes and cars as well as plate furniture and solid wood furniture. Stimulated by the market, the performance requirements of the local market for paint and coatings are also increasing. The advantages of South African paint coatings can be summarized as the following four points:
1. The South African government is committed to the construction of cheap housing and will, to a large extent, promote the demand for epoxy resins, unsaturated polyester resins and polyurethane resins.
2. The paint and paint market in South Africa has developed rapidly.
3. The increase in South Africa’s economy has driven the demand for thermosetting resins, such as the significant increase in the consumption of phenolic resins for automotive tires and wheel discs.
4. South Africa vigorously builds new power stations. The chimney lining of power stations requires the use of unsaturated polyester resins that are highly resistant to corrosion.
Secondly, the South African architectural coatings market has also rapidly expanded in recent years. South Africa, as the main economic growth point in southern Africa, is expected to expand and expand the construction industry and home residential market in the region in the future.
Based on the principle of “customer first”, we have organized China's paint raw material companies for many years to participate in the organizer's global paint professional exhibition. In order to expand the influence of China's paint companies in the Asia-Pacific paint market, our company will continue to organize Chinese paint raw material companies to participate in the "South Africa Paint Exhibition" to provide full-service services for domestic paint industry companies. The details are as follows:
1. Coatings: architectural coatings, wood coatings, traffic road coatings, coil coatings, automotive coatings, anti-corrosion coatings, high-speed railway bridge coatings, waterproof coatings, fire protection coatings, wind power coatings, light industrial coatings, plastic coatings, metal coatings, light-curing coatings , floor coatings, powder coatings, special functional coatings and related environmental protection coatings
2. Chemicals and raw and auxiliary materials: natural resins, synthetic resins (acrylic resins, amino resins, petroleum resins, silicone resins, etc.), pigments (iron oxide red, aluminum powder, aluminum paste, titanium dioxide, pearlescent pigments, phthalocyanines) Etc., Solvents, fillers (kaolin, talc, bentonite, calcium carbonate, mica powder, etc.), fillers, auxiliaries (including thickeners, surfactants, pigment dispersants, emulsifiers, crosslinkers, defoamers, etc.) Agents/antifoaming agents, anti-skinning agents, leveling agents, bactericides, driers, stabilizers, waxes, etc.), various types of additives
3, all kinds of plastic, adhesive agent
4, paint production and testing equipment and equipment: color matching systems, mixers / mixers, continuous mixers, batch mixers, laboratory mixers, high-speed dispersion machines, reactors, etc.
4, coating equipment and technology: mechanical surface treatment process and equipment, chemical surface treatment (phosphorization, passivation, etc.), coating equipment and auxiliary products, etc.
5. Safety and environmental protection equipment and other services: container cleaning equipment, environmental protection and safety equipment, wastewater treatment equipment, solvent recovery, etc.
Special Note: Exhibitors with “SME Qualifications” are free to apply for booth fee subsidies in order to encourage their exports and reduce their participation in the exhibition. The post-show subsidy quota is 50% - 70%. For more information, visit www.smeimdf.org
Beijing Chengyuan International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Address: Beiguan Xiyuyuan Apartment, Tongzhou District, Beijing
Email box: 416778820@QQ.com
Contact person: Li Hailing 18610318930